Column [World's easiest "management strategy" Planning Course] has been released
In the column, we have released the [World’s Easiest “Management Strategy” Planning Course] series.
This series is an easy-to-understand summary of the knowledge accumulated by our representative Ashida and various know-how in business administration research and corporate strategy support.
The contents to be introduced are wide-ranging, such as “six basics”, which are essential elements of management warfare obtained from “management strategy research” and “practical experience in the field”, and various strategic techniques.
It’s easy to read, unlike books on difficult business strategies.
Please read it.
table of contents
- [Chapter 1]Self-proclaimed management strategy that is popular among Japanese companies
- [Chapter 2]Break down corporate activities into six
- [Chapter 3]Accurately understand the situation of your company
- [Chapter 4]Clarify your company mission
- [Chapter 5]The ups and downs of a company are determined by business strategy
- [Chapter 6]Take advantage of the characteristics of products and services
- [Chapter 7]Management that promotes continuous growth
- [Chapter 8]Achieve KGI with operational strategy
- [Chapter 9]Strategists dominate the world’s business