Philosophy of personal information protection
Strategic Partners Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is engaged in business activities centered on strategic design services, strategic product services, solution services, etc. Personal information acquired from customers through business activities and personal information of our employees (including specific personal information, hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) is important information for our company, and we must ensure that such personal information is protected. Is recognized as an important social responsibility of the Company.
Therefore, the Company will handle the personal information acquired through its business activities in accordance with the following policy and will provide “safety” to our customers and our employees and fulfill our social responsibility regarding the protection of personal information.
Strategic Partners will comply with laws regarding the protection of personal information, laws regarding personal information, and other norms, and will continuously review and improve the compliance program including this policy.
01Regarding the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
- We will obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Personal information will be used within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- If we provide personal information to a third party, we will obtain the consent of the person in advance.
- We will not use the acquired personal information for any purpose other than its intended purpose. We will also take measures for that.
- If it becomes necessary to use for a purpose other than that, we will use it after obtaining the consent of the new purpose of use.
02Regarding laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms (hereinafter referred to as “laws").
We will always strive to understand the laws and regulations related to businesses that handle personal information and make them known to employees engaged in our business (hereinafter referred to as “employees”) and comply with them.
03Regarding the safety management of personal
- In order to prevent various risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, or damage, we will establish and maintain a system to take prompt corrective measures for safety management of personal information.
- We will conduct inspections, promptly correct any detected violations and accidents, and take measures to prevent vulnerabilities.
- We will thoroughly provide safety education to employees.
04Regarding complaints and consultation
For complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, we will establish a system for inquiring personal information, build a system that can respond promptly, and will respond in good faith.
05Regarding continuous improvement
- In order to protect personal information, our personal information protection management system monitors and audits the status of compliance with internal rules strives to find violations, cases, accidents, and weaknesses and reviews them by management. We will strive to continuously improve our personal information protection management system by reflecting this in our management policies and internal regulations.
- We will comply with laws and regulations and JIS Q 15001 in making improvements.
Date of enactment May 1, 2016
Strategic Partners Co., Ltd.
CEO Hiroshi Ashida
About the handling of personal information個人情報の取扱いについて
We will publish the following contents under JISQ15001:2017 requirements.
Purpose of use when obtaining from a person other than directly in writing
|Type of personal information||Data entrusted by business partners|
|purpose of use||To perform production work and management support work|
|Disclosure category||Not disclosed|
Purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
|Type of personal information||Purpose of use|
|Information for those who request materials or inquire||Responding to inquiries, information about services|
|Customer / Business partner information||Contact with customers and business partners, the performance of contracts, performance requests, etc.|
|Information about employment candidates and applicants||Recruitment selection, contact|
|Employee information||Employment management such as personnel and general affairs|
Disclosure request procedure
The person in question or his / her agent will notify the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of contents, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as“request for disclosure, etc.”) of personal information subject to disclosure held by the company. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
01Application for a request for disclosure, etc.
For requests for disclosure, etc., please attach the necessary documents to the personal information disclosure request form and mail it. When mailing your invoice to us, please use a method such as delivery record mail or simple registered mail to confirm the delivery record.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could write “Request form for personal information disclosure etc.” on the envelope in red.
02Documents to be submitted in a request for disclosure, etc.
When making a request for disclosure, etc.,please fill in all the prescribed items on the personal information disclosure request form and mail it.
We will verify by phone to confirm the identity of the person requesting disclosure. However, if verification is not possible by phone, we may ask you to present a copy of your driver’s license, resident card, health insurance card, etc.
04Request for disclosure, etc. by an agent
When entrusting to the agent to make a request for disclosure, etc., please enclose the following documents in addition to the personal information disclosure request.
(1) Documents (copy) to confirm that you are the agent
Anyone of driver’s license, copy of resident’s card, insured card of health insurance card
* Please provide a copy of the resident’s card that your registered address is hidden.
(2) Power of attorney (Please seal the power of attorney by yourself and attach the seal registration certificate of the seal. If the representative is a legal representative such as parental authority, it is possible to submit a document that shows the relationship with the principal instead of the power of attorney.)
05Fee for requesting disclosure and notification of purpose of use
When requesting disclosure of personal information and notification of the purpose of use, a fee of 500 yen (tax included) will be charged for each request.
Please enclose a fixed amount of 500 yen postal money orders in the submitted documents.
Customers are responsible for the cost of purchasing a flat-rate money order and the postage to us.
Please note that we will not be able to disclose or notify you of the purpose of use if the fee is insufficient or if the fee is not enclosed.
06How to respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
We will respond in writing to the billing address of the claimant.
07Name of authorized personal information protection organization and contact for complaint resolution
|Name of authorized personal information protection organization||Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC)|
|Address||Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032|
Please note that the above is not the contact information for our products and services.
When we judge that the management of our personal information is not appropriate, we would like to make a complaint to us first, but if our response is not satisfied, the customer complains to the above “certified personal information protection group”. You can make a claim.
If you have any questions, complaints, or consultations, please contact the following contact.
Strategic Partners Co., Ltd.
Personal information inquiry
THE SITE R-11 2F, 3-25-29 Takanawa Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0074
TEL: +81-3-6459-3520 (M-F 10:00am〜5:00pm)
FAX: +81-3-6459-3521 (24 hours)
＜The person in charge of personal information＞
Personal information protection manager